Precise Continental has invested a significant portion of its resources in equipment that imparts unique and sophisticated touches through a range of specialty processes. While many manufacturers must rely on third-party resources, we possess the craftsmen and the equipment to help you visualize and achieve your goals for your project.
- Press play. Nearly every printing and specialty process is available under one roof, which affords you a range of manufacturing choices and the ability to test your direction before you commit to it. Plan ahead for die strikes and our craftsmen will help you hit a homerun.
- Take stock. We maintain an inventory of many frequently used papers in a variety of finishes, and we have access to the full range of domestic, European and exotic papers available via our paper distributors.
- Transforming inspiration through preparation. As manufacturing technologies have advanced, so has our commitment to remaining ahead of the curve with a state-of-the-art prepress department. Watch your vision come to life with proofs that simulate press techniques and paper finishes with such precision that you’d swear you just crossed the finish line.
- Drop in. Four stops from the World Trade Center makes it very easy to come for a visit. Located in an upcoming neighborhood Harrison is both a great place to do business, and an oh-so-convenient location to drop in for a press approval, soccer game, enjoy great Portguese food — or just to say “hello.” Can’t get away from the office? Say the word and our messenger delivers samples to your doorstep.
- Go long. Take advantage of manufacturing savings when you produce larger quantities. We store your extras in our warehouse for future imprints, distribution, or whatever suits your usage.
- Keep current. Our online purchasing system generates client-ready proofs and simplifies future orders based on design templates and print manufacturing standards you’ve already approved.
- Take a bow. We only make promises we can keep, including a commitment to timeless craftsmanship that raises eyebrows and (on many occasions) wins awards too.
- Can’t decide? Our consultative approach helps you identify the optimal manufacturing processes for any budget or creative goal. Request a meeting today.
Think of us like that friendly production manager you never had.