Did you get a chance to watch the Paperspecs Webinar – Design You Can Touch: The Power of Engraving?
That’s okay. The recording is no available.
Long viewed as a symbol of excellence, engraving gives printed projects texture, substance and quality. In this webinar see first-hand how engraving adds another dimension to printed materials. During the webinar, Sheila Donnelly shared how engraving can generate more interest in your printed projects and set them apart.
During the webinar, Donnelly will share how engraving can generate more interest in your
printed projects and set them apart.
Highlights of this presentation include:
- A behind-the-scenes look at the engraving process and what sets
it apart from other printing techniques.
- The diemaking procedure and what you need to know to get your
images ready for engraving.
- Design and type secrets guaranteed to improve your engraving results.
- An overview of the types of paper that will make your engraving
projects a success.
- How engraving can enhance your other printing techniques.
For more information on Paperspecs please visit their website paperspecs.com